Filming Blog

 November 29th was my first shooting day of my music video. Song is by Bruno Mars called grenade. On my first filming of this music video. I did the following. For the beginning of the music video my brother walked around through the house. This created the dialoge that was needed. This dialouge would give the R&B music video feel as he walked through the house slowly with the music playing. After scene was finished i moved to scene 2. Scene 2 was of him entering the room while I am then sitting on the bed. As he enters the room the song begins to play. I start to sing the lyrics as I am sitting on the bed. As the camera gets closer and closer to me. Once scene 2 has concluded. I began to shoot scene 3 of the music video. During this shooting I am getting up from the bed walking towards the door. As I am approaching the door I pick up the trash that is sitting next to the door. As i continue to sing the lyrics I walk out the door. This then leads to scene 5. In this shot of the music video i am walking with the trash on my back on the sidewalk. I then have walked to the drive way and began to walk to the dumpster.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Final Task

Planning for my Nike commercial

Creative Critical Reflection: Blog