Genre Decision Blog

 My opening sequence will consist of the action genre. I've concluded to have the action genre because it is better suited to how I would like to have my opening sequence set up. For example, the element in action would be a fight scene. This is more preferable to me and I believe this is a way to grab the viewer's attention and make them want me to see more and more. This also allows for me to be more organized due to the fact that I have seen many movies and films of the action film genre. I have a better understanding of what is needed to be in my opening sequence. Since I will be using the action film genre in it. I will also be able to incorporate many other elements and key factors from the action film. Such as chasing into my opening scene. Since my main character will have a scene where he is being chased by the stalker to grab hold of him and his money.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Final Task

Planning for my Nike commercial

Creative Critical Reflection: Blog